Retinoic Acid-Induced Differentiation of Human Neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y Cells Is Associated with Changes in the Abundance of G Proteins
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 1310–1318, April 1994
How to Cite
Ammer, H. and Schulz, R. (1994), Retinoic Acid-Induced Differentiation of Human Neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y Cells Is Associated with Changes in the Abundance of G Proteins. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 1310–1318. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62041310.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- recieved May 17, 1993; September 6, 1993; accepted September 7, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!