Epidermal Growth Factor and Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Have Independent Actions on Mesencephalic Dopamine Neurons in Culture
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2166–2177, June 1994
How to Cite
Casper, D., Roboz, G. J. and Blum, M. (1994), Epidermal Growth Factor and Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Have Independent Actions on Mesencephalic Dopamine Neurons in Culture. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 2166–2177. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62062166.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received June 16, 1993; revised manuscript received October 7, 1993; accepted October 25, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!