Time Course of Changes in Extracellular Lactate Evoked by Transient K+-Induced Depolarisation in the Rat Striatum
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2368–2374, June 1994
How to Cite
Taylor, D. L., Richards, D. A., Obrenovitch, T. P. and Symon, L. (1994), Time Course of Changes in Extracellular Lactate Evoked by Transient K+-Induced Depolarisation in the Rat Striatum. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 2368–2374. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62062368.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Resubmitted manuscript received August 31, 1993 revised manuscript received October 29, 1993; accepted November 1, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!