Sequence of a Drosophila Ligand-Gated Ion-Channel Polypeptide with an Unusual Amino-Terminal Extracellular Domain
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2480–2483, June 1994
How to Cite
Harvey, R. J., Schmitt, B., Hermans-Borgmeyer, I., Gundelfinger, E. D., Betz, H. and Darlison, M. G. (1994), Sequence of a Drosophila Ligand-Gated Ion-Channel Polypeptide with an Unusual Amino-Terminal Extracellular Domain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 62: 2480–2483. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.62062480.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Resubmitted manuscript received February 18, 1994; accepted February 18, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!