Activation of Opioid and Muscarinic Receptors Stimulates Basal Adenylyl Cyclase but Inhibits Ca2+/Calmodulin- and Forskolin-Stimulated Enzyme Activities in Rat Olfactory Bulb
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 161–168, July 1994
How to Cite
Olianas, M. C. and Onali, P. (1994), Activation of Opioid and Muscarinic Receptors Stimulates Basal Adenylyl Cyclase but Inhibits Ca2+/Calmodulin- and Forskolin-Stimulated Enzyme Activities in Rat Olfactory Bulb. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 161–168. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63010161.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received July 13, 1993; revised manuscript received November 15, 1993; accepted November 25, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!