Excitatory and Inhibitory Effects of A1 and A2A Adenosine Receptor Activation on the Electrically Evoked [3H]Acetylcholine Release from Different Areas of the Rat Hippocampus
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 207–214, July 1994
How to Cite
Cunha, R. A., Milusheva, E., Vizi, E. S., Ribeiro, J. A. and Sebastião, A. M. (1994), Excitatory and Inhibitory Effects of A1 and A2A Adenosine Receptor Activation on the Electrically Evoked [3H]Acetylcholine Release from Different Areas of the Rat Hippocampus. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 207–214. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63010207.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received July 14, 1993; revised manuscript received October 8, 1993; accepted December 2, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!