Inhibition of Dopamine Agonist-Induced Phosphoinositide Hydrolysis by Concomitant Stimulation of Cyclic AMP Formation in Brain Slices
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 222–230, July 1994
How to Cite
Undie, A. S. and Friedman, E. (1994), Inhibition of Dopamine Agonist-Induced Phosphoinositide Hydrolysis by Concomitant Stimulation of Cyclic AMP Formation in Brain Slices. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 222–230. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63010222.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received October 4, 1993; revised manuscript received November 25, 1993; accepted December 6, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!