Novel Inactive and Distinctively Glycosylated Forms of Butyrylcholinesterase from Chicken Serum
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 318–325, July 1994
How to Cite
Weikert, T., Ebert, C., Rasched, I. and Layer, P. G. (1994), Novel Inactive and Distinctively Glycosylated Forms of Butyrylcholinesterase from Chicken Serum. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 318–325. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63010318.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received September 21, 1993; revised manuscript received November 22, 1993; accepted November 22, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!