The present address for Dr. C.-M. Tang and Dr. Q.-Y. Shi is Department of Neurology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 10 South Pine Street, Baltimore, MD, 21201, U.S.A.
Expression of Non-NMDA Glutamate Receptor Channel Genes by Clonal Human Neurons
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 482–489, August 1994
How to Cite
Hardy, M., Younkin, D., Tang, C.-M., Pleasure, J., Shi, Q.-Y., Williams, M. and Pleasure, D. (1994), Expression of Non-NMDA Glutamate Receptor Channel Genes by Clonal Human Neurons. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 482–489. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020482.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received October 4, 1993; revised manuscript received December 6, 1993; accepted January 7, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!