The present address of Dr. H. Ninomiya is Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606, Japan.
Secreted Form of Amyloid β/A4 Protein Precursor (APP) Binds to Two Distinct APP Binding Sites on Rat B103 Neuron-Like Cells Through Two Different Domains, but Only One Site Is Involved in Neuritotropic Activity
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 495–500, August 1994
How to Cite
Ninomiya, H., Roch, J.-M., Jin, L.-W. and Saitoh, T. (1994), Secreted Form of Amyloid β/A4 Protein Precursor (APP) Binds to Two Distinct APP Binding Sites on Rat B103 Neuron-Like Cells Through Two Different Domains, but Only One Site Is Involved in Neuritotropic Activity. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 495–500. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020495.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received September 2, 1993; revised manuscript received December 1, 1993; accepted December 13, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!