The present address of Dr. F. Dauphin is ERS 19 CNRS, CYCERON, Cyclotron Biomédical de Caen, Caen, France.
Cholinergic Dilatation and Constriction of Feline Cerebral Blood Vessels Are Mediated by Stimulation of Phosphoinositide Metabolism via Two Different Muscarinic Receptor Subtypes
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 544–551, August 1994
How to Cite
Dauphin, F., Linville, D. G. and Hamel, E. (1994), Cholinergic Dilatation and Constriction of Feline Cerebral Blood Vessels Are Mediated by Stimulation of Phosphoinositide Metabolism via Two Different Muscarinic Receptor Subtypes. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 544–551. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020544.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received November 1, 1993; revised manuscript received December 16, 1993; accepted December 31, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!