Portions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on December 31, 1991.
Agonist Binding to α2-Adrenoceptors Is Elevated in the Locus Coeruleus from Victims of Suicide†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 617–624, August 1994
How to Cite
Ordway, G. A., Widdowson, P. S., Smith, K. S. and Halaris, A. (1994), Agonist Binding to α2-Adrenoceptors Is Elevated in the Locus Coeruleus from Victims of Suicide. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 617–624. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020617.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received September 29, 1993; revised manuscript received December 21, 1993; accepted December 31, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!