Purification and Characterization of Two Casein Kinase Type II Isozymes from Bovine Brain Gray Matter
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 717–726, August 1994
How to Cite
Mitev, V., Pauloin, A. and Houdebine, L.-M. (1994), Purification and Characterization of Two Casein Kinase Type II Isozymes from Bovine Brain Gray Matter. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 717–726. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020717.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received October 28, 1993; accepted January 5, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!