Enhanced Phosphodiestric Breakdown of Phosphatidylinositol Bisphosphate After Experimental Brain Injury
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 773–776, August 1994
How to Cite
Prasad, M. R., Dhillon, H. S., Carbary, T., Dempsey, R. J. and Scheff, S. W. (1994), Enhanced Phosphodiestric Breakdown of Phosphatidylinositol Bisphosphate After Experimental Brain Injury. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 773–776. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020773.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received April 8, 1994; accepted April 25, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!