Regulation of μ-Opioid Receptor mRNA in Rat Globus Pallidus: Effects of Enkephalin Increases Induced by Short- and Long-Term Haloperidol Administration
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 777–780, August 1994
How to Cite
Delfs, J. M., Yu, L., Ellison, G. D., Reisine, T. and Chesselet, M.-F. (1994), Regulation of μ-Opioid Receptor mRNA in Rat Globus Pallidus: Effects of Enkephalin Increases Induced by Short- and Long-Term Haloperidol Administration. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 777–780. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63020777.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received April 20, 1994; accepted May 2, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!