Identification of Catechol-Protein Conjugates in Neostriatal Slices Incubated with [3H]Dopamine: Impact of Ascorbic Acid and Glutathione
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 1126–1132, September 1994
How to Cite
Hastings, T. G. and Zigmond, M. J. (1994), Identification of Catechol-Protein Conjugates in Neostriatal Slices Incubated with [3H]Dopamine: Impact of Ascorbic Acid and Glutathione. Journal of Neurochemistry, 63: 1126–1132. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1994.63031126.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received September 8, 1993; revised manuscript received January 12, 1994; accepted January 24, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!