Dynamic Measurements of Cerebral Pentose Phosphate Pathway Activity In Vivo Using [1,6-13C2,6,6-2H2] Glucose and Microdialysis
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 1336–1342, March 1995
How to Cite
Ben-Yoseph, O., Camp, D. M., Robinson, T. E. and Ross, B. D. (1995), Dynamic Measurements of Cerebral Pentose Phosphate Pathway Activity In Vivo Using [1,6-13C2,6,6-2H2] Glucose and Microdialysis. Journal of Neurochemistry, 64: 1336–1342. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1995.64031336.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received May 10, 1994; revised manuscript received July 21, 1994; accepted August 2, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!