This work was presented in part at the 14th Meeting of the International Society for Neurochemistry, Montpellier, France (Tencé et al., 1993).
Synergistic Effects of Acetylcholine and Glutamate on the Release of Arachidonic Acid from Cultured Striatal Neurons†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1605–1613, April 1995
How to Cite
Tencé, M., Murphy, N., Cordier, J., Prémont, J. and Glowinski, J. (1995), Synergistic Effects of Acetylcholine and Glutamate on the Release of Arachidonic Acid from Cultured Striatal Neurons. Journal of Neurochemistry, 64: 1605–1613. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1995.64041605.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received June 10, 1994; revised manuscript received September 16, 1994; accepted September 26, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!