The cDNA sequence has been assigned the accession number X-69520 in the “EMBL Data Library.”
Characterization of a Cloned Locust Tyramine Receptor cDNA by Functional Expression in Permanently Transformed Drosophila S2 Cells†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 2387–2395, June 1995
How to Cite
Broeck, J. V., Vulsteke, V., Huybrechts, R. and De Loof, A. (1995), Characterization of a Cloned Locust Tyramine Receptor cDNA by Functional Expression in Permanently Transformed Drosophila S2 Cells. Journal of Neurochemistry, 64: 2387–2395. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1995.64062387.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received September 5, 1994; revised manuscript received December 15, 1994; accepted December 15, 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!