Phosphatase Activity Toward Abnormally Phosphorylated τ: Decrease in Alzheimer Disease Brain
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 732–738, August 1995
How to Cite
Gong, C.-X., Shaikh, S., Wang, J.-Z., Zaidi, T., Grundke-Iqbal, I. and Iqbal, K. (1995), Phosphatase Activity Toward Abnormally Phosphorylated τ: Decrease in Alzheimer Disease Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, 65: 732–738. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1995.65020732.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received January 31, 1995; accepted February 24, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!