Amyloid β-Protein Induces Its Own Production in Cultured Degenerating Cerebrovascular Smooth Muscle Cells
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 931–934, August 1995
How to Cite
Davis-Salinas, J., Saporito-Irwin, S. M., Cotman, C. W. and Van Nostrand, W. E. (1995), Amyloid β-Protein Induces Its Own Production in Cultured Degenerating Cerebrovascular Smooth Muscle Cells. Journal of Neurochemistry, 65: 931–934. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1995.65020931.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received April 25, 1995; accepted May 3, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!