Glial Formation of Pyruvate and Lactate from TCA Cycle Intermediates: Implications for the Inactivation of Transmitter Amino Acids?
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 2227–2234, November 1995
How to Cite
Hassel, B. and Sonnewald, U. (1995), Glial Formation of Pyruvate and Lactate from TCA Cycle Intermediates: Implications for the Inactivation of Transmitter Amino Acids?. Journal of Neurochemistry, 65: 2227–2234. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1995.65052227.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received March 6, 1995; revised manuscript received May 24, 1995; accepted May 25, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!