Glial Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Exerts Neurotrophic Effects on Dopaminergic Neurons In Vitro and Promotes Their Survival and Regrowth After Damage by 1-Methyl-4-Phenylpyridinium
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 74–82, January 1996
How to Cite
Hou, J.-G. G., Lin, L.-F. H. and Mytilineou, C. (1996), Glial Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Exerts Neurotrophic Effects on Dopaminergic Neurons In Vitro and Promotes Their Survival and Regrowth After Damage by 1-Methyl-4-Phenylpyridinium. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 74–82. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66010074.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Received May 24, 1995; revised manuscript received June 27, 1995; accepted July 14, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!