Serotonin 5-HT1D and 5-HT1A Receptors Respectively Mediate Inhibition of Glutamate Release and Inhibition of Cyclic GMP Production in Rat Cerebellum In Vitro
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 203–209, January 1996
How to Cite
Maura, G. and Raiteri, M. (1996), Serotonin 5-HT1D and 5-HT1A Receptors Respectively Mediate Inhibition of Glutamate Release and Inhibition of Cyclic GMP Production in Rat Cerebellum In Vitro. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 203–209. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66010203.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2002
- Received April 5, 1995; revised manuscript received August 1, 1995; accepted August 1, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!