The present address of Dr. C. J. Hibbert is School of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Bath, U.K.
Suppression of p140trkA Does Not Abolish Nerve Growth Factor-Mediated Rescue of Serum-Free PC12 Cells
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1826–1835, May 1996
How to Cite
Taglialatela, G., Hibbert, C. J., Hutton, L. A., Werrbach-Perez, K. and Perez-Polo, J. R. (1996), Suppression of p140trkA Does Not Abolish Nerve Growth Factor-Mediated Rescue of Serum-Free PC12 Cells. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 1826–1835. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66051826.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received October 25, 1995; accepted November 30, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!