Estrogens Attenuate and Corticosterone Exacerbates Excitotoxicity, Oxidative Injury, and Amyloid β-Peptide Toxicity in Hippocampal Neurons
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1836–1844, May 1996
How to Cite
Goodman, Y., Bruce, A. J., Cheng, B. and Mattson, M. P. (1996), Estrogens Attenuate and Corticosterone Exacerbates Excitotoxicity, Oxidative Injury, and Amyloid β-Peptide Toxicity in Hippocampal Neurons. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 1836–1844. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66051836.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Resubmitted manuscript received November 27, 1995; accepted December 4, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!