Drs. B. Hildebrand and C. Olenik contributed equally to this study.
Noradrenaline Increases the Expression of the Proenkephalin Gene in Cultured Astroglial Cells by Acting on β1- and α1-Adrenoceptors†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1860–1867, May 1996
How to Cite
Hildebrand, B., Olenik, C., Theodoridu, A., Boeckh, C., Uhl, A. and Meyer, D. K. (1996), Noradrenaline Increases the Expression of the Proenkephalin Gene in Cultured Astroglial Cells by Acting on β1- and α1-Adrenoceptors. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 1860–1867. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66051860.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received August 25, 1995; revised manuscript received January 2, 1996; accepted January 3, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!