Evidence for a Role of Calmodulin in Calcium-Induced Noradrenaline Release from Permeated Synaptosomes: Effects of Calmodulin Antibodies and Antagonists
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1933–1942, May 1996
How to Cite
Hens, J. J. H., Oestreicher, A. B., De Wit, M., Marquart, A., Gispen, W.-H. and De Graan, P. N. E. (1996), Evidence for a Role of Calmodulin in Calcium-Induced Noradrenaline Release from Permeated Synaptosomes: Effects of Calmodulin Antibodies and Antagonists. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 1933–1942. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66051933.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received September 6, 1995; revised manuscript received December 18, 1995; accepted December 18, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!