The present address of Dr. Y. H. Chong is Department of Microbiology, College of Medicine, Ewha Womans University, 911-1 Mok-6-dong, Yangcheonku, Seoul 158-056, Korea.
Membrane Currents Induced in Xenopus Oocytes by the C-Terminal Fragment of the β-Amyloid Precursor Protein
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 2034–2040, May 1996
How to Cite
Fraser, S. P., Suh, Y.-H., Chong, Y. H. and Djamgoz, M. B. A. (1996), Membrane Currents Induced in Xenopus Oocytes by the C-Terminal Fragment of the β-Amyloid Precursor Protein. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 2034–2040. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66052034.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received October 9, 1995; revised manuscript received December 11, 1995; accepted December 12, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!