Early Events in Free Radical-Mediated Damage of Isolated Nerve Terminals: Effects of Peroxides on Membrane Potential and Intracellular Na+ and Ca2+ Concentrations
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 2057–2066, May 1996
How to Cite
Tretter, L. and Adam-Vizi, V. (1996), Early Events in Free Radical-Mediated Damage of Isolated Nerve Terminals: Effects of Peroxides on Membrane Potential and Intracellular Na+ and Ca2+ Concentrations. Journal of Neurochemistry, 66: 2057–2066. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.66052057.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received October 19, 1995; revised manuscript received January 3, 1996; accepted January 4, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!