The present address of Dr. M. Köhler is Vollum Institute, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR 97201, U.S.A.
Characterization of a Cerebellar Granule Cell-Specific Gene Encoding the γ-Aminobutyric Acid Type A Receptor α6 Subunit†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 907–916, September 1996
How to Cite
Jones, A., Bahn, S., Grant, A. L., Köhler, M. and Wisden, W. (1996), Characterization of a Cerebellar Granule Cell-Specific Gene Encoding the γ-Aminobutyric Acid Type A Receptor α6 Subunit. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67: 907–916. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.67030907.x
The promoter sequences reported have been deposited in the EMBL database with accession nos. X97475 (mouse) and X97476 (rat).
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received March 4, 1996; revised manuscript received April 17, 1996; accepted April 17, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!