The present address of Dr. A. Kampfl is University of Innsbruck, Department of Neurology, Intensive Care Unit, Anichstrasse 35, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria.
μ-Calpain Activation and Calpain-Mediated Cytoskeletal Proteolysis Following Traumatic Brain Injury
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1575–1583, October 1996
How to Cite
Kampfl, A., Posmantur, R., Nixon, R., Grynspan, F., Zhao, X., Liu, S. J., Newcomb, J. K., Clifton, G. L. and Hayes, R. L. (1996), μ-Calpain Activation and Calpain-Mediated Cytoskeletal Proteolysis Following Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67: 1575–1583. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.67041575.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received March 29, 1996; revised manuscript received May 23, 1996; accepted May 24, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!