Multiple Determinants of Dihydro-β-Erythroidine Sensitivity on Rat Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor α Subunits
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1953–1959, November 1996
How to Cite
Harvey, S. C., Maddox, F. N. and Luetje, C. W. (1996), Multiple Determinants of Dihydro-β-Erythroidine Sensitivity on Rat Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor α Subunits. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67: 1953–1959. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.67051953.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received May 31, 1996; revised manuscript received June 28, 1996; accepted June 28, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!