Alzheimer's Disease Neurofibrillary Tangles Contain Mitosis-Specific Phosphoepitopes
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 2405–2416, December 1996
How to Cite
Kondratick, C. M. and Vandré, D. D. (1996), Alzheimer's Disease Neurofibrillary Tangles Contain Mitosis-Specific Phosphoepitopes. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67: 2405–2416. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.67062405.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received May 6, 1996; final revised manuscript received July 16, 1996; accepted July 17, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!