Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Expression in Rat Brain and in Radial Glia Culture Is Delayed by Prenatal Ethanol Exposure
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
Journal of Neurochemistry
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 2425–2433, December 1996
How to Cite
Vallés, S., Sancho-Tello, M., Miñana, R., Climent, E., Renau-Piqueras, J. and Guerri, C. (1996), Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Expression in Rat Brain and in Radial Glia Culture Is Delayed by Prenatal Ethanol Exposure. Journal of Neurochemistry, 67: 2425–2433. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-4159.1996.67062425.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2002
- Received April 4, 1996; revised manuscript received July 22, 1996; accepted July 23, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!