Organization, work and work reactions: a study of the relationship between organizational aspects of nursing and nurses' work characteristics and work reactions
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2002
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 52–58, March 2002
How to Cite
Tummers, G. E.R. , Landeweerd, J. A. and Van Merode, G. G. (2002), Organization, work and work reactions: a study of the relationship between organizational aspects of nursing and nurses' work characteristics and work reactions. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 16: 52–58. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-6712.2002.00050.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.