Nondestructive DNA extraction from sperm whale teeth and scrimshaw
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 106–109, March 2001
How to Cite
Pichler, F. B., Dalebout, M. L. and Baker, C. S. (2001), Nondestructive DNA extraction from sperm whale teeth and scrimshaw. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 106–109. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00027.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Received 14 November 2000; revision accepted 3 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!