Characterization of microsatellite loci for Trigona carbonaria, a stingless bee endemic to Australia
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 89–92, March 2001
How to Cite
Green, C. L., Franck, P. and Oldroyd, B. P. (2001), Characterization of microsatellite loci for Trigona carbonaria, a stingless bee endemic to Australia. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 89–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00041.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Received 21 November 2000; revision accepted 17 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!