Microsatellite markers from a commercially important South-east Asian cyprinid, the silver barb (Barbodes gonionotus Bleeker)
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 135–136, September 2001
How to Cite
McConnell, S. K. J., Skibinski, D. O. F. and Mair, G. C. (2001), Microsatellite markers from a commercially important South-east Asian cyprinid, the silver barb (Barbodes gonionotus Bleeker). Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 135–136. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00050.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 8 December 2000; revision accepted 22 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!