Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the southern brown bandicoot (Isoodon obesulus), and their applicability to other marsupial species
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 149–151, September 2001
How to Cite
Zenger, K. R. and Johnston, P. G. (2001), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the southern brown bandicoot (Isoodon obesulus), and their applicability to other marsupial species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 149–151. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00055.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 5 October 2000; revision received 4 January 2001; accepted 5 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!