The characterization of microsatellite loci in the communally breeding smooth-billed ani (Crotophaga ani)
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 152–154, September 2001
How to Cite
Blanchard, L. and Quinn, J. S. (2001), The characterization of microsatellite loci in the communally breeding smooth-billed ani (Crotophaga ani). Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 152–154. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00056.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 22 November 2000; revision accepted 5 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!