Development of species-specific markers in an organism with endosymbionts: microsatellites in the scleractinian coral Seriatopora hystrix
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 157–159, September 2001
How to Cite
Maier, E., Tollrian, R. and Nürnberger, B. (2001), Development of species-specific markers in an organism with endosymbionts: microsatellites in the scleractinian coral Seriatopora hystrix. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 157–159. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00058.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 1 December 2000; revision accepted 13 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!