Present addresses: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA, UK, *Department of Biology, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St John’s, Newfoundland, A1B 3X9, Canada.
A critique of avian CHD-based molecular sexing protocols illustrated by a Z-chromosome polymorphism detected in auklets
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 201–204, September 2001
How to Cite
Dawson, D. A., Darby, S., Hunter, F. M., Krupa, A. P., Jones, I. L. and Burke, T. (2001), A critique of avian CHD-based molecular sexing protocols illustrated by a Z-chromosome polymorphism detected in auklets. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 201–204. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00060.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 15 December 2000; revision accepted 5 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!