Present address: Center for Environmental Science in Saitama, Kamitanadare 914, Kisai Town, Kita-Saitama-gun, Saitama 347-0115, Japan. Fax + 81 480 70 2031; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Development of polymorphic microsatellite markers in a perennial herbaceous plant, Polygonum cuspidatum (Polygonaceae)
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 168–169, September 2001
How to Cite
Miwa,, M., Zhou, Z., Shinone, M., Maruta, E. and Hogetsu, T. (2001), Development of polymorphic microsatellite markers in a perennial herbaceous plant, Polygonum cuspidatum (Polygonaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 168–169. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00064.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 12 January 2001; revision received 28 February 2001; accepted 8 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!