Identification and characterization of microsatellite loci in the common fig (Ficus carica L.) and representative species of the genus Ficus
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 191–193, September 2001
How to Cite
Khadari, B., Hochu, I., Santoni, S. and Kjellberg, F. (2001), Identification and characterization of microsatellite loci in the common fig (Ficus carica L.) and representative species of the genus Ficus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 191–193. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00072.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 4 January 2001; revision received 19 February 2001; accepted 8 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!