Characterization of microsatellite loci in the dusky-footed woodrat, Neotoma fuscipes
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 194–196, September 2001
How to Cite
Matocq, M. D. (2001), Characterization of microsatellite loci in the dusky-footed woodrat, Neotoma fuscipes. Molecular Ecology Notes, 1: 194–196. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8278.2001.00074.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Received 29 January 2001; revision accepted 28 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!