Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the ant Formica exsecta
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 67–69, March 2002
How to Cite
Gyllenstrand, N., Gertsch, P. J. and Pamilo, P. (2002), Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the ant Formica exsecta. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 67–69. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00152.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2002
- Received 24 August 2001; revision accepted 10 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!