Isolation and characterization of microsatellites in a perennial Apiaceae, Eryngium alpinum L.
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 107–109, June 2002
How to Cite
Gaudeul, M., Naciri-Graven, Y., Gauthier, P. and Pompanon, F. (2002), Isolation and characterization of microsatellites in a perennial Apiaceae, Eryngium alpinum L. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 107–109. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00162.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Received 12 September 2001; revision accepted 7 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!