papa (package for the analysis of parental allocation): a computer program for simulated and real parental allocation
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 191–193, June 2002
How to Cite
Duchesne, P., Godbout, M.-H. and Bernatchez, L. (2002), papa (package for the analysis of parental allocation): a computer program for simulated and real parental allocation. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 191–193. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00164.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Received 3 September 2001; revision received 25 October 2001; accepted 9 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!