Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellites in olive (Olea europaea L.) and their transferability to other genera in the Oleaceae
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2002
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 265–267, September 2002
How to Cite
De La Rosa, R., James, C. M. and Tobutt, K. R. (2002), Isolation and characterization of polymorphic microsatellites in olive (Olea europaea L.) and their transferability to other genera in the Oleaceae. Molecular Ecology Notes, 2: 265–267. doi: 10.1046/j.1471-8286.2002.00217.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2002
- Received 19 December 2001;revisionreceived 13 February 2002;accepted 26 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!